At Footprints we take our responsibility to our staff, volunteers, clients and community very seriously. So we have worked really hard to ensure that we can provide as many services as possible to you, whilst maintaining a COVID Secure environment. With this in mind we have imposed the following restrictions at the Family Centre on The Crescent:
- On entry you will be asked to sign in or scan the NHS Track & Trace QR Code for the building and wash your hands
- We have a limit on the number of people in the building, so please do not be offended if we ask you to wait outside
- There is a one-way system in place through out the building, with very clear signage
- We will always have a member of staff or a volunteer on hand to assist you
- Face masks must be worn when instructed, unless you have an exempt condition – disposable masks are available
The situation with COVID-19 in Bradford is very fast changing, so for up to the minute advice and guidelines please refer to the Bradford Council website here.
We know this is a worrying time for everyone, so if you need any help or support please do contact us at email@example.com or call 01274 690262 and let us know how we can help.
You can see how this has impacted our regular Community Outreach program by clicking here…