For professional and independent welfare advice we recommend you contact our partners at CHAS @ St. Vincent’s. They offer drop-in or appointment sessions at both the Bedale Centre and Footprints on The Crescent, as well as many other locations across Bradford South.
CHAS @ St Vincent’s
We offer a free, independent and impartial advice service with our experienced team of advisers ready to help residents of the South Bradford Parliamentary Constituency. We also help with other services such as Bradford Council’s Assisted Purchase Scheme, Food Parcels and Fuel Top Up’s.
The office opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If we are not available, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Existing Clients should contact their named Advice Worker using the above number.
We help with the following range of issues:
- Attendance Allowance
- Benefit Appeal Support
- Carers Allowance
- Child Disability Living Allowance
- Debt Advice including Fuel Debt
- Employment Support Allowance (Contribution Based)
- Housing Advice & Support
- Immigration Advice & Support (OISC Level 1 Asylum & Immigration)
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Contribution Based)
- Personal Independence Payment
- Universal Credit (Income Based)
- Working & Child Tax Credit